We are committed to glorifying the Lord through worship, service and obedience by showing sincere compassion throughout the community. S.O.W.I.N.G
3484 Martin Luther King Jr.Dr.
• Everything we have belongs to God; we are to manage it for His glory. A steward does not own anything—he is to make his master a profit (Ps 24:1-6; Matthew 28:18-20; I Cor 10:26). • Stewards are to be trustworthy (I Cor 4:1,2) • Parable of the Talents—Matthew (25:14-30) -We are to multiply the resources we are given. -God expects a return on the resources he entrusts to us. • We are whole-life stewards of our Time—“redeeming the time for the days are evil” Talent—stewards of the gifts God has given us. Testimony—stewards of the grace of God. Treasure—we are to make our master a profit
MT. HAVEN MBC
* Benevolent * Bereavement * Christian Education * Circle of Love
* Women's Ministry * Deacons/Deaconess
* Music * Youth /Teens * Outreach
* Seniors * Shepherdess * Ushers